Last Updated on October 19, 2021 by Umar Khan
PNG vs Scotland is the 5th match of the ICC T20 World Cup 2021 round 1. Group B 5th match predictions between Bangladesh and Scotland teams. The tournament is slated from 17th October to 14th November. The qualifying round, Round 1, has eight teams divided into two groups, Group A and Group B. This is the match between Group B teams.
Match # 5 Details
Teams: PNG vs Scotland
Timings: 2:00 Local Time
Venue: Al-Amarat Cricket Ground, Oman
Scotland vs PNG Toss;
PNG/Scot won and elected to bat/bowl first
Let us discuss the playing XI of both the teams, PNG and Scotland. First of all, we will talk about the new exciting team of PNG. Selecting the best possible playing XI is very important that increases the win % of a team.
PNG Playing XI for the 5th match of the ICC T20 World Cup 2021 vs Scotland. Here is PNG Team Playing Eleven
Scotland Playing XI for the second match vs PNG of the ICC T20 World Cup 2021. Here is Scotland Team Playing XI
The match officials for today’s game between Scotland vs. Papua New Guinea. The umpires for this match will be Aleem Dar/Rod Tucker/Ahsan Raza/Joel Wilson,/Paul Wilson. The match referee will be David Boon/Jeff Crowe/Rangan Madugalle,/Javagal Srinath, a former Australian opener.
PNG vs Scotland Head to Head
PNG vs Scotland Overall in T20Is Head To Head
Till now there no T20 match is played between these two teams. But there is one going on today and the result will come later.
The last five matches played by Scotland have only managed to win just one match, which is not suitable for a team like Scotland. The last matches are; L L W L L.
The last five matches played by the PNG team have managed to win two games; L W W L L.
Looking at the record of the last five matches, we can say that PNG is placed in front of Scotland.
It is tough to predict which is the better one, but Scotland has a better line than PNG. PNG is new to the Arena, and it will take them some time to become a competitive team on the World Stage. But we can’t write off PNG as they are also in great form.
On the other hand, the Scotland team will become favorites, and they have some well-known T20 Players. So, anything is possible.
Based on both teams’ past track record and the recent form, the critics think Scotland has a 75% chance of winning the match, and the 25% chance will keep PNG in the game.
Here Is The List Of The Channels For Live Matches
- India & rest of the Indian sub-continent (including Sri Lanka): Star Sports
- Australia: Fox Sports, Channel 9
- United Kingdom & Republic of Ireland: Sky Sports
- South Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa: SuperSport
- United Arab Emirates: Etisalat Criclife
- USA & Canada: Willow TV
- New Zealand: SKY Sport
- Pakistan: Ten Sports, PTV Sports
- Caribbean: ESPN
- Bangladesh: Gazi TV
- Afghanistan: Radio Television Afghanistan
- South East Asia: Fox Networks Group
- Pacific Islands: Digicel
- MENA, Continental Europe and Central Asia: Yupp TV
- Singapore, Malaysia & Hong Kong: Star Cricket